Your child will need:
- One regular size backpack (please large enough to carry 1 pocket folder for information and their returning work.)
- A water bottle (does not need to be large)
- A lunchbox only if your child is bringing in their own snack. We do provide a daily snack.
- If your child does take a school snack, you need to let the teacher know as soon as possible if there are dietary restrictions, for whatever reason.
- We are a nut free school, so no nuts or snacks containing nuts
- A change of clothes in case of an accident. Update their clothes (underwear, socks, shirt and pants) by season or size change.
- Extra diapers or pull ups, if necessary.
- Put your child’s name on most everything, backpack, lunch box, hats, coats, etc. It helps when a student misplaces something.
No crayons, pens, or pencils are needed.
Your students’ classroom can always use extra paper towels and tissues and construction paper, if you are able please consider donating